Sunday, January 22, 2006

Censored: Rachell Maddow outs Mehlman on MSNBC

Sat Jan 21, 2006 at 11:07:59 PM PDT

Crooks & Liars has it, but they don't know it yet because it is kinda hard to pick up - it took a coupla passes for me to catch it.  Here's the link.

Watch the video.  Listen carefully when it gets to about 3 minutes.


Maddow:  This is a global war on terror.  This is a war for you or for us to win.  You need patience...

He sounds like Ken Mehlman when he's saying that only less gay.  I mean this is ridiculous.

Tucker Carlson:   (obviously taken aback and shocked)  "ooph...  well, I'm gonna blow by that comment.  uh...  but I will say...  whoo...  you just blew my mind by saying that

that has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  I doubt we'll be seeing Rachell on many more news programs though...

Interestingly, MSNBC censored it. Check out the transcript here. They not only censored the gay reference, they removed Tuckers shocked response so as to not interrupt plausible continuity.

I dunno, but journalism isn't what it used to be. Now a major news organization purposely falsifies the record. Unreal.

Tags: Ken Mehlman, Rachell Maddow, MSNBC, Tucker Carlson (all tags)
 
Freakin' hysterical!
 
I haven't laughed this hard since rabid Zell Miller challenged Tweety to a dual.
 
BWHAhahahahahah!

No comments: