Sunday, January 22, 2006

Clueless at WaPo

She speaks

Deborah Howell still has no clue as she channels Malkin:

 "the narrow liberal-blogger definition of whether any Democrats took money 'from Abramoff' -- which neatly excludes contributions he directed his clients to make -- amounts to foolish semantics.''

To be nice about it Debbie, we cherish the news and need you to report the facts properly. A lot depends on it. We have a country divided and the republicans have been running a corrupt campaign against us. Please try to be a little more careful next time.

   "To all of those who wanted me fired, I'm afraid you're out of luck. I have a contract. For the next two years, I will continue to speak my mind."

As my friend Steve says regarding this statement: 

"the comments wouldn't even merit a notice on most blogs, much less Slashdot"

As you will learn on the "internets" Debbie, those kind of requests (wishing you were fired) are common, however some on the right wing actually revel in getting reporters fired. Now please go back to being an Ombudsman and we'll all get along.

LINK

No comments: