Saturday, February 25, 2006

We are all threatening National Security, again

Trish, over at Pensito, says she has heard it all now!

I can certainly understand why she would think so, but I doubt that any of us have heard it all. As long as the Bushites ar in power, that which we hear and see will continue to be amazingly jaw-dropping.

This bit of incredible stupidity comes from Gordon England, Deputy Dog to Rummy. Get this:

England told the Senate Armed Services Committee that blocking the deal with DPW could ostracize the U.S. from it's few remaining Arab allies. He said that those who speak out publicly against the ports deal are endangering out national security. (Does he really believe that the U.S. isn't already ostracized from the entire damn world, because of his bossman and Junior? How will our exercizing of our first amendment right to free speech endanger our national security? Are we being blackmailed or, more to the point, is Junior being blackmailed?)

But here is the real kicker; England says that we are aiding the enemy if we allow ourselves to become paranoid and distrustful. The terrorist want us to become isolationists.

Well, I say, fuck you, Gordon!

Good lord, man! The administration you work for has done everything in their power, short of engineering another "terrorist attack," to create paranoia and distrust in the American people, not to mention a real desire for vengeance in those who are prone to those types of feelings to begin with.

Now you want us all to not be paranoid and distrustful?

"Don't worry about security," said Junior. Since when? That is all we have heard for over 4 years now.

Every Two years we are treated to the basic GOP Campaign Slogan: WET YOUR PANTS AND VOTE FOR US (suckers)!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Bushites great and small:

Don't freaking tell me what to say or think!

Don't threaten me, either, with vague references to treason for saying what I think.

Don't tell me to watch what I say.

My loyalty is to this country and to the Constitution, not to any president, war-time or not, not to any administration, nor, least of all to any political party.

My faith is in my own mind, not George W. Bush or any of his gang of thugs. God gave me a brain, he expects me to use it. When I use it, it is more than obvious, that it is this administration that is not to be trusted with our national security, or taking out the garbage for that matter.

So, just shut the hell up!



....and the truth shall set you free.

No comments: