Friday, February 03, 2006

Fw: A Letter to Neocons

by Anwaar Hussain

Dear Neocons,

It is show time over Iran. You are in a bind of your own making and, boy, am I glad to see that!

Allow me to explain.

The directly increasing Iranian belligerence vis-à-vis your pressure on Iran’s nuclear program indicates that a decision time has finally arrived. Your spokesman, the President of United States, having earlier included Iran as an integral part of the Axis of Evil in a rush of blood, simply does not leave you with a ‘do-nothing’ option. You now have either to put up or shut up, once and for all.

Now let us see your options.
......................................................
 
Please read the rest at;
 
 
 
Anwaar Hussain
Fountainhead
http://malakandsky.blogspot.com/
I believe in the equality of man; and I believe that religious duties consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and endeavoring to make our fellow-creatures happy.
Now what religion do I have?

No comments: