Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bush: Iraq 'progress is incremental'


This guy is as full of crap as a Thanksgiving Turkey.

He and his portfolio buddies are succeeding, but no one else is.

Bush: Iraq 'progress is incremental':

"President Bush acknowledged to a Chicago audience Monday that 'there's an unease in America' over the war in Iraq, but he insisted that even though 'our progress is incremental,' the Middle Eastern nation is moving toward security and freedom.

'I can understand why people are uneasy,' Bush said. 'Americans care about human life. We have a great compassion for people all around the world.

'Let me just share my thoughts about this with you. If I didn't think we'd succeed, I wouldn't stay. And if I didn't think it was important that we succeed, I wouldn't stay.'"

No comments: