Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ms. Smith: The DLC or the CDL?


The DLCers are worse than the Rethugs.

At least, with the Rethugs there are no surprises. You know what they are about.

But with the DLCers, they slink and slime around like they are really Denmocrats, but they aren't. They are just Rethugs in Democrat disguise.

Ms. Smith: The DLC or the CDL?:

"These people scare me because if we don't gain control back of Congress, it will be their fault (crappy Democratic leadership -- CDL), not the fault of the GOP, they have done everything they can to lose their undeserved power by flouting their loyalty to Bush instead of to this country, which brings us to those type of Democrats. All are sellouts. The reason they (DLC) have trouble leading is that they don't possess the passion down deep in their heart of hearts. It's not there. That's why they are so close to being identified with today's GOP. People can't fake that kind of passion. But, I would be happy if they would just 'try to fake it.' But, they don't believe in the core of Democratic values. If they did, they would never have backed Bush in anything.

I was so angry when I learned who was behind that push for the Internet, and even more angry to know that we are being taken by the DLC probably in other ways that we have no idea about. No leadership at all, and I'm sure all of those Democratic blogs must be furious. To my mind, there should be some kind of clause in such contracts, so they don't lose all control of their own sites, because this kind of ad is Bush GOP type of trickery (fraud), and I have to say that I have never fully trusted the set of values of anyone who claims to be a member of the DLC, but I still was surprised about this. "

No comments: