Saturday, April 29, 2006

Goss Denies Partying with Prostitutes

TPM Muckraker April 28, 2006 04:22 PM (Printable Format):

" I called the CIA this morning to get their reaction to Ken Silverstein's piece in Harper's that seems to put Goss in the poker-and-more parties thrown by Brent Wilkes. The parties were held in the Watergate and Westin Grand hotels -- and a third hotel, I'm hearing, which hasn't been reported yet -- as well as at the house of Kyle 'Dusty' Foggo, a longtime friend of Wilkes' who is now #3 at the CIA.

After a long series of off-the-record phone calls with CIA spokespeople, I was finally given an on-the-record comment -- about Goss. Speaking on behalf of the director, CIA spokeswoman Jennifer Millerwise Dyck said, 'This is horribly irresponsible. He hasn't even been to the Watergate in decades.'

When I asked if Goss had attended Wilkes' parties at the Westin or other locations, Millerwise Dyck repeated the denial. 'It's horribly irresponsible. Flatly untrue.'

She declined to answer questions about Foggo, but promised another spokesperson would call me and take my questions."

No comments: