Saturday, April 29, 2006

How to spot a terrorist

MoJo Blog: How to spot a terrorist:

"I really had no idea how to spot a terrorist until I studied the manuals published by the Phoenix FBI, the state employees of Virginia, and the Texas Department of Public Safety. Now that I have absorbed these manuals, I not only know how to spot a terrorist, but I have discovered that I probably am a terrorist.

The Phoenix FBI manual was published while Clinton was still president. The Joint Terrorism Task Force was formed to 'help preserve the American way of life.' Its flyer requested that citizens contact the task force if they saw any of the following:

Defenders of the U.S. Constitution against federal government and the UN

Groups of individuals engaging in para-military training

Those who make numerous references to the U.S. Constitution

Those who attempt to police the police

Lone individuals

Rebels

Read On ^...you might be a terrorist and not know it.

No comments: