Sunday, September 10, 2006

Widowed Husband Of Former Disney Records Exec Killed On 9/11 Writes To Disney's Iger: I "Urge You Not To Air This Film"


This docutrash is a very black mark against ABC and Disney.

Widowed Husband Of Former Disney Records Exec Killed On 9/11 Writes To Disney's Iger: I "Urge You Not To Air This Film" TPMCafe:

John Beug, the widowed husband of Carolyn Beug, a former vice president at Walt Disney Records who was on the plane that slammed into 1 World Trade Center, has written a letter to Disney chief Bob Iger pleading with him not to run the film. A source provided us with a copy of the letter.

It reads, in part: 'I am writing to express my concern and deep reservations about this film and to ask you, out of respect for the victims of 9/11 and their families, not to air it...I strongly and respectfully urge you not to air this film.'

No comments: