Friday, December 29, 2006

Pundits: Chances slim for Kerry, Edwards


Excuse us, but go "Cheney yourselves!"

Where is there a Kerry/Edwards connection in 2008, number 1?

Please, you right-wing, talking-head asshats, do not try to tell us who is in or out of the race. We are the "Deciders," in this matter, not you!

You people should really be studied, for the good of mankind and the Universe.


BostonHerald.com - National Politics: Pundits: Chances slim for Kerry, Edwards:

John Kerry and John Edwards have gone their separate ways, but already some pundits are scoffing that either Democrat is on the road to the White House.

Edwards, the ex-North Carolina senator who appeared overjoyed to be tapped as Kerry’s presidential running mate, yesterday announced he’s striking out on his own on a presidential bid as the Bay State’s Kerry continues to mull another run.


“Edwards is obviously the more serious of the two candidates, but the two do have one thing in common: They’re both losers,” said Larry Sabato of the University of Virginia Center for Politics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Edwards is great but I just don't know what has changed since 2004 except that he is two years older. The more I think about the Dems in 2008, the more I think the nomination is Al Gore's to lose: he was robbed in 2000, has been consistently right on Iraq (unlike Hillary), and will not have a problem with either cash or name recognition... I wrote a story on this at www.minor-ripper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I followed a link from a comment to my article here:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/12/351284.shtml

to this great comment here, which I assume is by one of you because it links here:

http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=529

(SINJOHN at bottom)

to here. I really like what I see -- great writing on a variety of interesting subjects, and we agree about John Edwards. Thank you!