Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another Chapter in Hillary’s Attempt to Rewrite History on Iraq

I can't put my finger on it, because I think I would probably like Hillary, as a person I met at a coffee house I frequent and, occasionally, had long conversations over coffee.

I doubt seriously I would agree with her on everything but, then, who honestly, totally agrees with their friends, on every issue, let lone Coffee House acquaintances.

Still, there is something....something I don't trust.

Yes, it has to do with her support the war in Iraq, then her lack of support, only for the way the war is being run, but not for the war itself. She never really talks about the stunning deceit and fear-mongering which led us into this impossible war, which has made everything we face so much harder. She hasn't spoken once about the severe affect ad had on the American people.

What really given me pause, is "The Bill and Poppy Show," junketing around world, speaking a commencement together and spending time together at the Bush compound in Maine.

Two former presidents have spoken out passionately and correctly about the incompetence, if not outright criminality of this administration.

Bill Clinton remains almost mute. Has he become a Bushie?

Just can't trust anyone who hangs out with America's number 1 crime family.

Another Chapter in Hillary’s Attempt to Rewrite History on Iraq - CommonDreams.org - Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

No comments: