Tuesday, May 22, 2007

McCain F-Bombs Cornyn

One of our Lanterneers sent this in last week, and I hadn't intended to post it, as it seemed a bit too muck-raking for my mood at the time.

However, I have re-thought that decision.

I have to wonder, is McCain losing it? I am also beginning to suspect that McCain would be the worst person in the world to take up the reins of power after the Bushites leave, if they do leave.

McCain, Cornyn Engage in Heated Exchange - Capitol Briefing:

McCain, a former Navy pilot, then used language more accustomed to sailors (not to mention the current vice president, who made news a few years back after a verbal encounter with Sen. Patrick Leahy of Vermont).

'[Expletive] you! I know more about this than anyone else in the room,' shouted McCain at Cornyn. McCain helped craft a bill in 2006 that passed the Senate but couldn't be compromised with a House bill that was much tougher on illegal immigrants.

No comments: