Monday, July 09, 2007

We Are About To Hit The Wall, Folks

Crisis point is within view; we are bout to go critical.

Hang on America! We are in for a very bumpy ride.
(h/t) Betty Davis

Monday, July 9, 2007

We Have A Situation.....America

.
What if the worst happens?

What if Bush Defies Congress, which he certainly intends to do, over the Senate Judiciary Committee Subpoenas regarding Attorney-gate?

The whole matter will go to court

Bush intends to claim executive privilege. A claim of executive privilege is moot if a crime is being investigated. All Congress has to do is argue that it is reasonable to believe, given the evidence in the public domain, that Mr. Bush has committed or is committing a crime. The second certainly lends a certain exigency to the matter, eh?

However, if Bush's new Supreme Court rules in his favor, after evidence has been presented that Bush has committed a most egregious abuse of power, by politicizing the DOJ (a crime, under the law), we are, from that moment, a lawless nation.

This goes to the very bedrock of our constitution and founding principles: Three co-equal branches of government and congressional over-right of the executive. Our founder's worst nightmare was an unaccountable executive, run amok, and that will be exactly what we will have if the SCOTUS rules against Congress.

Actually, we have been a lawless nation for sometime, but the SCOTUS hasn't yet made it official.

If it does, we are headed for a revolution. It is only a matter of how and when.



....And The Truth Shall Set Us Free

1 comment:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool! Don't think for a minute that my invitation is spam and I'm a spammer. I'm only searching for a public that may like or love what I write.

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together by visiting and loving one another.

You must not feel obliged to come and visit me. An invitation is not an intimation. Also know that if you click on one of my ads I'm promised to earn 8 cents for that: I would feel happy if you did click it, but once again you're totaly free to do what ever you want. That's the whole beauty of it all.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle but as a challenge (though you can use the translater BabelFish at the bottom of my page!) and think for a minute if I and the rest of the world are not expecting something like a broad cumplicity. Remenber that pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!