Monday, April 24, 2006

Santorum among GOP's vulnerable

I would celebrate for a week if little Ricky gets the boot by te people of Pennslyvania.

Of course I would celebrate for a month, if the people of Kansans dumped "Cover-up" Roberts.

I would like to dump all of my Senators and represenative, but my state, Gerogia, is covered with Diebold vote stealing machines.

I think I would move to vote for someone who has a brain and is not a crooked bastard!

Santorum among GOP's vulnerable Chicago Tribune:

"But Santorum, the Republican junior senator from this politically divided state, is facing his most difficult re-election ever, due partly to an uncontrollable desire to speak his mind and partly to an unpopular president and an Iraq war seemingly without end. Of the 33 Senate races this year, the Democratic challenge to Santorum is the nation's marquee contest--promising big money, prominent visitors and a referendum on President Bush's policies.

'There are a lot of eyes on the state to see if he becomes a well-known casualty of the president's diminished public standing in Pennsylvania,' said Christopher Borick, director of the Institute of Public Opinion at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pa."

No comments: